Thursday, February 28, 2008

For Tom

So that I don't have to hear Tom badgering me anymore, I've decided to post something. I don't really know what I will write about or anything, but it will be an update, nonetheless.

Let's see...hmmm...

  • Tom ate 4 slices of pizza last night before Jon finished 2.
  • Tom needs to thread a string through the waistband of his sweatpants, pronto.
  • Jon put on my scarf and then complained that it smelled "all girly." (Who asked him, anyway?)
  • Tom needs to get his stuff organized.
  • Amicable is a word used by sophisticated people, like me.
  • Don't talk to Jon while he's watching the news.
  • Tom's crock pot is really greasy and needs to be cleaned.
  • Jon is acting obsessive about his hair.
  • Tom is acting obsessive about his hair.
  • Colleen is not acting obsessive about her hair.
  • Jon will not tell me when his birthday is, even though I think I already know the date.

Okay, I'm done now :o)

No comments: