Monday, July 02, 2007

Today...

...was a crazy day at work. The Upper Camp kids (grades 5-8) were going on a field trip this morning, and the staff let the buses leave without our Director, Chris. He was not happy. They finally got the buses turned around to come and get him. Fun.

...is my birthday (and my twin's...duh!). Contrary to what you see in this picture, I did not turn 45:


...my sister, Kelli, bought me ice cream from the Jack and Jill truck that comes to our camp at the end of the day. It was Snickers ice cream, and it was delightful.

...I was contacted for an interview for a Middle School English teaching position. That made me very happy, but anxious!

...was a beautiful day. Weather was perfect and the sky was clear.

...I got up at 6:30 a.m. to be at work for a 8:00 a.m. staff meeting.....I'm still yawning.

...a kid told me that he had dried throw-up on his leg. Yeah, that was interesting.

...my cousins came in to my Office at the end of the camp day to give me a birthday present. That made me smile :o)

...I received numerous phone calls and messages wishing me a happy birthday....I've got great friends and family.

...I ate too much at dinner, but found some room for cake :-P

...I'm skipping my exercise class because I feel like it (AND...did you forget? It's my birthday!).

...I laughed hysterically at Preston and Steve on the radio.

...is not over yet, but I look forward to getting some sleep tonight!

No comments: