Tuesday, January 15, 2008

My Wrist Saga

This will be a short update because my wrist is hurting even worse today, which makes it hard to type. I was awake until almost 3 a.m. last night trying to get comfortable enough to sleep. I am one of those people that won't take meds for something unless absolutely necessary. However, I think some Advil may do me good and is worth a try. Perhaps playing Guitar Hero with my sister yesterday was not such a great idea? (Although, I only played 3-4 songs!) On a positive note, I have not yet gotten booed off the stage, and that is while playing with an injury!!! Everyone better watch out when my wrist is better.

Well, anyway, I'm off for more x-rays tomorrow!

*Got the results.......not broken (although I figured that because I was using my hand just fine before the results came in). It was just a bad sprain.

No comments: