Thursday, January 04, 2007

New Year...New Movies

I hope you all had a happy holiday! Over the Christmas holiday, I saw two movies...Happy Feet and Night at the Museum...what can I say?...I need to entertain my inner child once in awhile! Actually, both movies were very good. I absolutely LOVED Happy Feet. The penguins were so cute, the music was great, and the animation was unbelievable.

There are quite a few movies I'm looking forward to seeing in 2007...some are already open and I haven't gotten around to seeing them yet, while others will be released this year:


Little Children
- released in NY & LA in October '06 - (not sure when it's opening nationwide)




The Good Shepherd
- released 12/22/06




Children of Men - release date 1/5/07




Miss Potter - release date 1/12/07 (nationwide)




The Good German - release date 1/19/07




Catch and Release - release date 1/26/07




Hannibal Rising
- release date 2/9/07 (I've read Thomas Harris' Hannibal and have followed the movies surrounding this character...so, yeah, I want to see this!)




Fast Track
- release date 3/9/07 nationwide - (limited release 12/29/06)




Reign Over Me - release date 3/9/07




300
- release date 3/9/07




Spider-Man 3 - release date 5/4/07




Shrek the Third - release date 5/18/07




Evan Almighty - release date 6/22/07 - I saw the trailer for this in the theater over the holiday...looks really funny...but there doesn't seem to be Bruce in this one.



No comments: