Tuesday, December 12, 2006

I'm In Heaven

Pearl Jam + The Who = Happy Colleen...

I've got some Pearl Jam-related news I must share. Browsing the popular fansite, The Sky I Scrape, today I discovered a link to a trailer for an upcoming Adam Sandler movie called "Reign Over Me." The news bit said Eddie Vedder can be heard singing The Who's "Love Reign O'er Me" in the trailer. I immediately went to check it out, and sure enough, a little past halfway through the trailer, I hear Eddie singing one of my favorite Who songs. (If you have never heard The Who's album, Quadrophenia...shame on you!). I'm not sure if this is a whole band cover or just an Eddie cover. Needless to say, I can't wait to hear the entire track...hopefully it will turn up on the movie soundtrack or as a single.

Oh, and the movie looks good too......it will be a serious role for Sandler, which we don't see too often. It also stars Don Cheadle and Jada Pinkett-Smith. It's current release date is March 9, 2007.

View the trailer here!




No comments: