Thursday, October 26, 2006

Just Call Me Glenda

...That's right, Glenda, as in "The Good Witch." Why, you ask? Well, I got asked to work a Hayride & Bonfire Event tomorrow night (Friday) that a local township (which I work for in the summer) is running. My summer boss, Mike, who works for the township year-round, needs someone to fill in as the Witch, and well, he thought of me. Now that I am sitting here pondering this, why did he think of me??

Actually, I know the answer to this question, well, because Mike told me...my job as "The Witch" will be to supervise the high school volunteers who will actually be doing the work at the event. And since this is basically what I do in the summer at my camp job (supervise high school-and-college-age staff) I guess I am qualified to be the Witch. I feel so honored!

On another happy, yet totally unrelated, note...I was supposed to have jury duty tomorrow too....and my service is not needed, so that means I don't have to go! You may now jump up and down for me!

Ahem...Why aren't you jumping??

No comments: